viernes, 5 de marzo de 2010

The mind.. ACTIVITY I CORTE II


MY CHILDHOOD

MY HOUSE
This picture was in my house. I was about 5 years old. I was going to visit my family.





MY PARENTS





MY MOTHER
This one is my mother in my house. I was 5 yeas old ond we were going to visit my family.







MY FATHER
Her we are my dad, my sister and I. in a carnaval that my sister won the gueen of the school, I was 4 years old.









MY BROTHERS AND SISTER
My brothers karla, carlos and I, on this picture. I was 1 years old and to my father`s farm.





MY GRANDPARENTS
My grandmothes is that of blouse yellow with her friends in her birthday. Of my granfather i do not pictures because he died when was very small.








FOOD
My favorite food in my childhood was the arepa with cheese.







MY FRIENDS AND SCHOOL.
This one was in the school when. I was in 4 grado with my littel friends in a carnaval holiday party.






MY TOYS
This one was mu favorite of my childhood. I was going to energwhere with it.






MUSIC
Barnie was my favorite music.





VACATION
This one is a photo of some of my vacatons in my childhoold with my brothers and friends. I was 6 years old and it was in La Puerta.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario