martes, 2 de febrero de 2010

CHANGE... ACTIVITY I



1)I NEED CHANGE:
a) I want to change my style.
Suggestion: I should get a haircut.

b) I want to get in shape.
Suggestion: I should join a gym.

c) I want to change my attitude.
Suggestion: I should enjoy a my family.

d) I want to be more outgoing.
Suggestion: I should join my outgoing.





2)I`D LIKE TO:
a) I`D like to travel to Europa in my life.
b) I`D like to play tennis in my life.
c) I`D like to wath CLS miami.
d) I`D like to visit Austrlia nex summer.





3)I LIKE TO:
a) I like to watch Dr House.
b) I like to splipen my free time.
c) I like to play bingo in my free time.
d) I like to spent time my family in my free time.





4)BAD HABITS:
a) I bite my nails.
b) I watch too much TV.





5)BAD QUALITIES:
a) I`m late all the time.
b) I`m Arranged.





6)GRADUATION PLANS:
After graduation, my goal is to get a good jod. I`d also like to get married, but not until I`m 25.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario